MAT Business Manager
Seesaw Home Learning Letter
I hope that you are all safe and well. I would like to share with you some exciting news about how we are looking to develop and improve our interaction with children and parents during this difficult time. We have decided to introduce a program called ‘Seesaw’ which will allow children to share their home learning (comments, questions and photos) with teachers and their peers.
You will receive a link with a 12 digit code – this will be sent out by text, by Tuesday 2nd June. You can go online at www.seesaw.me or download the app for free and use the code to gain access.
Important points to note:
- Please visit Seesaw for FAQ’s to help you set up. If you have any technical issues then email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT use the school office email for Seesaw queries.
- By accessing the site you will agree for your children’s work and comments to be posted on the site and shared on the website – please note the school will not be adding any of your child’s personal details onto the site.
- We are setting this up to share ideas and enable children to show what they have been up to, allay concerns and to support children.
- We ask that the children post only sensible and appropriate comments and images. That they are respectful to others and are related to the learning that is happening at home.
- If for any reason we receive inappropriate comments, we will unfortunately have to remove individual accounts.
We thank you for helping us create this safe space for children and staff to communicate and share their learning!
Head of School