If you are interested in becoming a parent governor, please email the school office with the details below:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Highest qualification
- Children currently attending Flax Hill Junior Academy
- Sue Boden
- Debra Golder
- Vic Van Den Berg
- Richard Lane
- Rev. Vic Van Den Bergh
- Lisa Colclough
- Garry Hirons
- Alison Dolphin
- Allison Taylor
Governors have a vital role to play in ensuring our school provides the best possible education for our children.
They are responsible for:
- Acting as a critical friend
- Bringing a wealth of experience to the strategic running of the school
- Ensuring accountability
- Marion Couchman
- Christine Kendall
- Karen Fritz
- Chris Plume
- Claire Keast
- Helen Hadley
- Caroline Fisher
- Nicola Taylor
- Sue Boden
Clerk to the Governors
- Anne Jones
- Mercia Funding Agreement
- Articles of Association
- Register of Governor Interest 2018 - 2019
- Register of Governor Interest 2019 - 2020
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2019
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2018
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2017
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2016
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2015
- Trustee Report & Audited Accounts 2014
are elected by the parents/guardians of the children who attend Lark Hall Infant Academy. When a governor position becomes vacant nominations will be asked from all registered parents and guardians and an election will take place. Their term of office is four years.
are appointed by the Local Authority. More information can be found at www.staffordshire.gov.uk. Their term of office is four years.
are appointed by the Governing Body and their term of office is four years.
are elected by the staff for four years from the date of appointment.
Frequency of Meetings
The Governing Body meet as and when necessary but a minimum of once per term. Each Governor is also a member of individual committees e.g. Finance, Curriculum, etc. These committees also meet as and when necessary but a minimum of once a term.
If you are interested in becoming a Governor at Lark Hall Infant Academy contact either the Headteacher or Chair of Governors for more information.
Chair of Governors Contact Details:
Mrs Marion Couchman
Flax Hill Junior Academy,